Breast Surgery in Houston, TX
Dr. Joseph Perlman offers breast surgery procedures to patients throughout Spring, Houston, The Woodlands, Atascocita, Conroe, Pasadena, Baytown, and the surrounding areas.
What Are Breast Procedures?
Breast procedures, which consist of various operations that change the size and shape of your breasts, are among the most popular cosmetic surgeries in Texas. Whether your breasts are too large, too small, or not as firm as you would like, there is a breast procedure that can help. At the Advanced Plastic Surgery Centre, Dr. Joseph M. Perlman offers the following Houston-area breast procedures:
- Breast Augmentation – enlarges the breast with the insertion of silicone- or saline-filled implants
- Breast Lift – raises and reshapes sagging breasts
- Breast Reconstruction – restores the shape of the breast after a mastectomy or lumpectomy
- Breast Reduction – reduces the size of large breasts
- Breast Revision – aims to correct any unforeseen complications in those who had previously undergone breast augmentation
- Male Breast Reduction – removes excess “male breast” tissue typically caused by gynecomastia
During your initial consultation with Dr. Perlman, he will help you decide which breast procedure would benefit you the most. You can go over any questions or concerns, and he will explain the probable results of your operation.
The staff at Advanced Plastic Surgery Centre welcomes patients from in and around the Houston area. We have helped men and women from Spring, The Woodlands, Atascocita, Conroe, Pasadena, and Baytown achieve the breasts they have always wanted.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Breast Procedures?
Some universal criteria for breast procedures in Texas include good health, psychological stability, and realistic expectations. Some of the more specific reasons patients consider a breast procedure are as follows:
- Genetically disposed to smaller breasts
- Genetically disposed to breasts that are not symmetrical, with one breast having a different size or shape than the other
- Partially or totally removed breast as part of a cancer treatment
- Reduced firmness from aging
- Drooping or sagging breasts after child bearing and breastfeeding
- Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts) in men
To truly ascertain your suitability for a breast procedure, you should speak with a board-certified plastic surgeon such as Dr. Perlman. He has advised patients from across the region, including Spring, Houston, The Woodlands, Atascocita, Conroe, Pasadena, and Baytown. Please schedule a meeting with him today to discuss your goals for a breast procedure.
At The Advanced Plastic Surgery Centre, Dr. Joseph Perlman offers plastic and reconstructive surgery to patients across Texas including Spring, Houston, The Woodlands, Atascocita, Conroe, Pasadena, and Baytown. Contact The Advanced Plastic Surgery Centre office today to schedule your breast surgery consultation!August 18, 2013