Minimally Invasive Facelift in Houston, TX
Have you noticed your face losing its youthful appearance? Is loose skin and volume loss becoming more noticeable? Dr. Joseph Perlman, board-certified plastic surgeon at The Advanced Plastic Surgery Centre offers minimally invasive facelifts to patients looking to restore their youthful looks without invasive surgery. Our facility in Spring, Texas, serves residents of Houston, including The Woodlands, Atascocita, Conroe, Pasadena, and Baytown areas.
What is a Minimally Invasive Facelift?
A minimally invasive facelift, also known as a lateral facelift, weekend lift, or lifestyle lift, is a less invasive version of a traditional facelift. Minimally invasive facelifts are ideal for men and women looking to reduce the appearance of loose or sagging skin and wrinkles. For patients with neck, jawline, and or cheek laxity, a minimally invasive facelift can be a great option and an ideal alternative to a traditional facelift. Our patients often combine the minimally invasive facelift treatment with other procedures like fat grafts and dermal fillers. FaceTite™, which uses radiofrequency assisted lipolysis to tighten the skin up to 36 percent, can also be used in conjunction with a minimally invasive facelift procedure.
Advantages of a Minimally Invasive Facelift
A minimally invasive facelift is an alternative to surgery and offers patients the following benefits:
- Short procedure time– Minimally invasive facelifts are performed in our office under local anesthesia and typically take only 30 to 60 minutes.
- Minimal downtime– Patients are able to drive home after their procedure. Healing takes approximately one week for most patients.
- Small incisions– The incisions are placed under the chin and behind the earlobe to minimize scarring and detection. The scars are often covered by your hair as you heal.
- Long lasting results– The results of a minimally invasive facelift are long-lasting.
- Immediate results – The results of a minimally invasive facelift can be seen immediately and will improve as the swelling subsides over the course of one to two weeks post-surgery.
- Cost–When compared to a traditional facelift, a minimally invasive facelift is often less expensive.
What to Expect on the Day of Your Minimally Invasive Facelift Treatment
Upon arrival, your doctor will numb the areas where the incisions will be placed. After making an incision behind the earlobe or under the chin, your skin will be pulled back and sutured into place. At this time any complimentary procedures, like FaceTite™, will also be performed. It is common to experience minimal discomfort during the procedure, but it is not painful. After the incisions are closed up, you will be able to drive yourself home. There will be a need for several follow-up appointments to monitor the progress of your healing. The majority of our patients return to work in approximately one week.
For patients located in Spring, Houston, The Woodlands, Atascocita, Conroe, Pasadena, Baytown, and surrounding areas in Texas who are looking to learn more about minimally invasive facelifts we invite you to contact us to schedule a personal consultation.April 18, 2018